Les'son five lec'ture on mas'ses
First, expres'sion way of speech
1、Tone: Rise and fall rhyth'mically
2. Appear'ance: In com'merce lec'ture you are suppose'd to wear suit with tie.
3. The expres'sion in your eyes.
4. Fa'cial expres'sion.
Sec'ond, how to desig'n the lec'ture dra'ft
1. Your speech dra'ft should be writ'ten as tal'king to a per'son that sits op'posite at the di'ning ta'ble.
It"s like tal'king.
2. To support' your gen`erali`za'tion and conclu'sion with con'crete` things, such as exa'mples, statis'tics or facts.
It will streng'then your in`forma'tion and increase' your au`thor'itativeness to support' your view with ev'idence.
3. Fil'ter your i`dea' in your mi'nd first before' you start to write.
You will think: How can I tell au'diences the things that no'body has spo'ken to them in a ki'nd of way which no'body has used?
Third, What is the best begin'ning?
1. Do'n"t begin' with the o'ld hack'neyed tune.
2. Put for'ward a ques'tion.
3. Quote a sec'tion of quo`ta'tions.
4. Begin'ning with joke to make your`self' and au'dience put ligh'tly.
How to tell fun'ny stor'ies:
(1) It must point out the key.
(2) It must be succin'ct to the best of your abil'ity.
(3) It must be desig'ned well, make sure to cause laugh while fin'ishing.
(4) It must be fresh, no'body said re'cently.
Fourth, how to make your`self' hu'mour?
1. Use those jokes that suit your`self' and your views.
2. Per'sonalize` your stor'y`, add the name and place to it.
3. Fi'nd excuse's to console' your`self', take you and your house'ho`ld as the lau'ghing han'dle.
4. Be brief, peo'ple will close their ears if they hav'e no pa'tience.
Fifth, Where do we see when talk to large num'bers of peo'ple?
1. You lift your eyes 90% of the time in your speech.
You look around' the au'dience with your eyes.
Loo'king around' is that your sight moves from one side to anoth'er of the room.
The move'ment is slow, nat'ural and cons'tant.
It is just like embra'cing au'dience with sight.
2. You must make ev'ery au'dience that you see feel his eyes are bright sud'denly.
The move'ment makes au'dience think that you excha'nge alone' with ev'eryon`e.
Sixth, What ques'tions will you a'sk the spon'sor when you are invi'ted to lec'ture?
1. Who are the au'dience?
Commer'cial speech dra'fts are not sui'ta'ble if you make a speech for gov'ernment offici'al.
2. How man'y peo'ple are there?
The meth'od of spea'king to a few peo'ple is dif'ferent from spea'king to man'y peo'ple.
3. Who else will speak?
What do they want to say?
Match with the top'ic that front peo'ple said.
Sev'enth, What time of one day do you make a speech? How to succeed'?
1. It needs more en'ergy if you speak ear'ly in the mor'ning.
It is the best mo'ment before' lunch, peo'ple are ve'ry so'ber and their atten'tion is cen'tralize`d.
2. Peo'ple is drow'sy a'fter lunch, you will take much strength when speech.
At four o'clock in the a'fternoon`, they begin' to a bit slee'py.
You must be brief at this mo'ment, and evoke' peo'ple"s in'terest.
3. The speech in the eve'ning should be refine'd forev'er.
4. The mo'st ex'cellent lec'turer prepare' for their speech with mo'st time.
Eighth, How to en'ter the best state before' the speech?
Before' you go to the plat'form` and while you are spea'king, these fol'lowing sen'tences make you be exci'ted and full of con'fidence.
They produce' emo'tion link among' au'dience that you expect'.
1. I am ve'ry glad to com'e here.
2. I am ve'ry glad that you hav'e com'e here too.
3. I care about' your sit`ua'tion.
4. I know what I want to say.
Ni'nth, Choose the correct' theme. Such as be a world cit'izen that can speak Eng'lish and make a lot of mon'ey
Tenth, the lev'el is in good or'der
Elev'enth, Prac'tice pri'vately: One min'ute on plat'form` is ten years of hard work.
You should prac'tice fa'cing to the mir'ror fre'quently, prac'tice pronun`cia'tion, in`tona'tion, ges'ture and expres'sion, etc..
Twelfth, try your best to reduce' the note.
You list main points of the lec'ture dra'ft, e'ven a few words of the point.
Thir'teen'th, make friends with au'dience.
You are i'sola`ted from au'dience when spea'king behi'nd the plat'form`, you should stand before' the plat'form`.
You can excha'nge the name cards with the au'dience before', in and a'fter the speech.
Four'teen'th, Do'n"t show apol'ogy.
Do'n"t say that I prepare' in`complete'ly and please make a sugges'tion.
Fif'teen'th, ho'ld the cli'max`. Fin'ish your lec'ture when it is best and leave before' the rap'id return'ed.
Stop spea'king before' the au'dience stop pay'ing atten'tion to the lec'ture.
Six'teen'th, Do the things that oth'ers can"t do, make a decis'ion to learn to lec'ture.
1. Sim'ple words and deep mea'ning, do'n"t use the mag`nif'icent words and phrase's.
2. The par'agra`ph is clear'ly demar'cate`d, pay atten'tion to prop'er arra'ngement.
3. Short and exact'.
4. Elim'inate` the false and retai'n the true.
Speak the true exa'mples and stor'ies.
Say the things that you can do, but oth'ers can"t do.
5. Contro'l the whole au'dience: Make all of the au'dience con'cen`trate` on your speech.
6. Do'n"t read the lec'ture dra'ft.
7. Relax' your`self', do'n"t be ner'vous. Adjust' your`self' to the excite' state with four pre`ce'ding sen'tences.
Sev'enteen'th un`derstand' the au'dience in gen'eral
1. Un`derstand' the ex`pec`ta'tions of au'dience: for exa'mple, sale'smen want sale'smanship and case, they do'n"t want to hear the theor'y of promo'tion sales.
2. What"s the resis'tance of the au'dience? Such as the lec'turer is too young.
3. The val'ue`s of au'dience. Such as the o'ld peo'ple think of health', the bosses think of ma'king mon'ey.
4. What do the au'dience like and what do they dislike'?
Eigh'teen'th Require' the au'diences to take ac'tion, such as buy prod'ucts, en'ter his name for trai'ning.
The success'ful` sign of speech is that the au'dience take ac'tion.
Nine'teen'th Why do you want to be speech ma'ster?
The rea'son is abun'dant and the mo'tive force is sheer.
U'tilize` the fol'lowing prin'ciples to desig'n the speech dra'ft for five min'utes.
(1) O'pening remar'ks and jokes
(2) The main points
(3) Your stor'ies, exper'ience and com`prehen'sion.
(4) Require' to take a lot of ac'tions
Be a world cit'izen that can speak Eng'lish and make a lot of mon'ey
La'dies and gen'tleman,
I am ve'ry glad to meet ev'eryon`e here.
I want to un`derstand' your condit'ion .
Please put up your right hand if you are the one who wants to stud'y Eng'lish.
Please put up your left hand if you are the one who wants to stud'y the meth'od of succeed' in get'ting rich.
Please put up your bo'th hands if you are the one who wants to stud'y bo'th Eng'lish and the meth'od of succeed' in get'ting rich.
Well, it is ve'ry good!
In our times, it is a world of glo'bal econ'omy in`tegra'tion.
Chi'na has al`read'y joined the World Trade Or`gani`za'tion(WTO).
A large amount' of for'eign en'terprise`s pour in'to` Chi'na. They hire Chi'nese' sta'ff.
A large amount' of Chi'nese' go out of coun'try.
They devel'op Chi'nese'"s vir'tue` of clev'erness and dil'igence.
They do bus'iness and becom'e a boss all o'ver the world.
No mat'ter if you ed'u`cate` in the u`niver'sity, you can show your tal'ent on in`ternat'ional stage if you can speak Eng'lish.
With tradit'ional Eng'lish lear'ning meth'od, man'y peo'ple stud'y Eng'lish in the mid'dle school, in se'nior high and in u`niver'sity, ten years al`togeth'er. But man'y of them are un'a'ble to talk in Eng'lish, it"s called "dumb Eng'lish ".
The best meth'od of Eng'lish stud'ying is to read aloud'.
If there is a ki'nd of Eng'lish lear'ning meth'od, it can giv'e up the In`ternat'ional Pho`net'ic Sym'bols.
One can read Eng'lish with sim'ple sym'bols mar'ked in the Eng'lish let'ters.
They can put all their atten'tion on pronun`cia'tion and spel'ling to the Eng'lish let'ter.
This ki'nd of meth'od can un`ques'tionably improve' lear'ning effici'ency grea'tly and raise the abil'ity of spea'king Eng'lish.
The fa'mous inven'tor, Profes'sor Xiao shuiqing has a lot of pa'tents for inven'tion.
He wins awar'ds man'y times in Ame'rica and Chi'na.
He is praised as the compu'ter king and contem'porary" Cang Jie".
He learn'ed Eng'lish by himself' at 48 years o'ld from zer'o`.
In the course of stud'ying he sums up, sum'marize`, refine' pronun`cia'tion rules of Eng'lish.
He puts for'ward a ki'nd of Eng'lish lear'ning meth'od --Eng'lish of pho`net'ic no`ta'tion.
With 4 pho`net'ic no`ta'tion sym'bols mar'ked at Eng'lish let'ters one can read the Eng'lish words loud'ly.
Stud'ying Eng'lish with this meth'od can achieve' bet'ter resul'ts in time at ha'lf.
Eng'lish is the form of sound char'acters.
Why mark the pronun`cia'tion with In`ternat'ional Pho`net'ic Sym'bols ?
Eng'lish of Pho`net'ic No`ta'tion return' Eng'lish the es'sence of sound char'acters.
It reads aloud' Eng'lish ac'curately accor'ding to the pronun`cia'tion rules of Eng'lish direc'tly.
In or'der to help the stu'dents whose pronun`cia'tion is not ac'curate to learn Eng'lish well, Profes'sor Xiao has al'so` writ'ten som'e Eng'lish mater'ials to learn pronun`cia'tion quick'ly.
A stu'dent who knows noth'ing about' Eng'lish can gra'sp the stan'dard Eng'lish pronun`cia'tion through the stud'y of sev'eral hours.
Profes'sor Xiao has al'so` inven'ted the fa'st mnemon'ics of the mea'ning of Eng'lish words .
One can remem'ber doz'ens or hun'dreds of Eng'lish words in one les'son.
The mem'ory course is ea'sy and hap'py and it is dif'ficult to forget'.
Liv'ing on the soci'ety we hould hav'e a lot of abil'ities.
The mo'st impor'tant abil'ity is how to make mon'ey.
If we do'n"t learn how to make mon'ey, we are un'a'ble to survive'.
We hav'e nev'er learnt how to make mon'ey from pri'mary school to the u`niver'sity.
"10 ki'nds of abil'ities of get'ting rich" teach you 10 ki'nds of abil'ities to get rich.
They are thin'king abil'ity, promo'tion abil'ity, the abil'ity of ma'king strat'egy for sale, mas'ses speech abil'ity, persua'ding abil'ity, lea'ding capac'ity, time man'agement, set'ting up con'tact` with peo'ple, cus'tomer ser'vice and the abil'ity of mon'ey man'agement.
They teach you to make a lot of mon'ey rap'idly on the condit'ion of hav'ing no funds, no prod'ucts, or tec`hnol'ogy.
The trai'ning course of Eng'lish Pho`net'ic no`ta'tion on "10 ki'nds of abil'ities of get'ting rich" is enro'lling new stu'dents.
注音英语 “成功致富的十种能力 ”培训班招生。
The tar'gets is one who wants to stud'y Eng'lish and get rich and he has pri'mary ed`u`ca'tional lev'el.
Our trai'ning objec'tive is:
1. Gra'sp 48 pronun`cia'tions pho'neme` of Eng'lish, name'ly the In`ternat'ional Pho`net'ic Sym'bols.
2. Gra'sp the meth'od of Eng'lish pho`net'ic no`ta'tion.
3. Read aloud' all Eng'lish ar'ticles of pho`net'ic no`ta'tion of an'y degree' of dif'ficulty ac'curately.
4. Learn 10 ki'nds of abil'ities of get'ting rich, promote' ten ki'nds of abil'ities to get rich.
Each per'iod of trai'ning course of Eng'lish Pho`net'ic no`ta'tion on " 10 ki'nds of abil'ities of get'ting rich" is 80 les'son hours, the tu`it'ion fee is 600 yuan.
O'nly need 600 yuan, can make you becom'e world cit'izen that can speak Eng'lish and learn how to make mon'ey.
Do'n"t you think it"s worth the mon'ey?
The text-books are as fol'lows: Eng'lish pho`net'ic no`ta'tion and fa'st mnemon'ic of words, 10 ki'nds of abil'ities of get'ting rich (inclu'ding 4 tapes). It charges 70 yuan al`togeth'er.
I bring sev'eral books here, the per'son who needs please buy a'fter the mee'ting.
At la'st I pres'ent you 5 sen'tences of success' rec'ipei that Chi'nese' and Eng'lish is contras'ting.
1、I lov'e my`self' and I respect' my`self'.
2、I am dig'nifie`d.
3、I am con'fident, I am deter'mined and I am a win'ner.
4、I will per`severe', I will o`vercom'e and I nev'er quit.
5、I am the BEST, I will SUCCEED', I am SUCCES'SFUL`.
Wish ev'erybod`y success'!
The inven'tor of Eng'lish pho`net'ic no`ta'tion: Xiao ShuiQing